Saturday, November 29, 2008

Babbitt
















I am currently in Babbitt for the Thanksgiving party at my Nana and Papa's house. All of my friends were at the Thanksgiving party. We had yummy food, and pumpkin pie. I was so happy to have all of my friends at Nana and Papa's house!















Tonight, I went skating for the first time. I went to the rink where my Papa Joe used to be the hockey coach. Papa, Uncle Joe-Joe, Ry-Ry, Chrissy, and Derek used to play hockey there....and Cory and Michelle skate there now, and my Mommy, and Auntie Amy used to skate there....it only makes sense that I would learn to skate there!










I was a little nervous at first, but I got the hang of it! I held on to mommy and daddy's hands. And Derek helped me skate too! Cory skated next to me, then Derek took me around the rink REALLY fast!










I dont mean to brag but I'm pretty good.















2 comments:

Magee's Dad said...

Natalie you are an amazing skater, are you going to join the Minnesota Wild" because you are already better than Martin Skoula, I hope you had a fun weekend

love you Daddy

Unknown said...

I heard boogaard trains there in the summers...no ice, just punching things.