Here are the highlights of the trip:
- I saw lots of pretty horses out my window. I named one of them Zoe and the rest I named Katie.
- Papa fed me ICE CREAM!
- I went to see my freind Uncle Dave at Auntie Jill's house
- Cory and I did summersaults
- I went to Auntie Jill's table to eat candy
- Cory and I danced
- I went back to Auntie Jill's table to eat candy(!!!!!)
- I went for walks with Nana and Papa
- We had a party for my Mommy and Papa's birthdays (I got to eat cake and ICE CREAM!!!)
- I got to wear my Vikings dress to church
- I tried to tell the sermon at church
Overall, I had a great trip to Babbitt. I have told everyone I've seen since then that I went to Nana's house. I can't wait to go back!