Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The past two months
















Okay, okay....so It has been a very long time since I've written on my blog. I do apologize....but Daddy, Mommy and I have been very busy. Here is a recap....










In early May, Mommy, Daddy and I went on a vacation to California. We stayed and Uncle Joe's house and lots of fun with him and "the sistas". We went to In-n-Out Burger (I LOVED it!), shopped at the "Jungle" Target, played mini golf, swam in the pool, and went to Disneyland! We rented a fancy convertable and I even got sunburnt on my legs from cruising with the top down!










After we got home from California, I turned 3! I had a party at preschool, and celebrated at dinner with Uncle Derek, Uncle Dave, Nana, Auntie Amy, Mommy and Daddy. Then I had a party at Life Time and had 15 of my friends there. Then I had a party at my house with more grown up friends! I love birthdays! Mommy and Daddy bought me my own laptop and a toy box!










We spent the rest of May and early June with trips to the park, swimming at Life Time, coloring with sidewalk chalk, and blowing bubbles in the yard.










At the end of June we went to Babbitt to visit our family. Mommy, Daddy and I went to the kids races, watched Nana compete in the weight lifting competition, and spent lots of fun time with our family. Mommy and Daddy had to go back to Lakeville, but I got to stay in Babbitt!!!! I had so much fun with Nana, Papa, "Amy", Nana Rose, Jay, Michelle, Cory, and Auntie Jill! We went to the Bear Center, played at the park, and ate lots of ice cream shakes!










When my time in Babbitt was done Amy and Nana brought me back to Lakeville...but before the left we did some fun stuff! We went to the 4th of July parade, went shopping, roasted marshmallows and watched lots of fireworks!










So that is what I have been up to for the last two months....I will try to be better about my blogging, but I am a very busy young lady!










Here are a few pictures from along the way....

1 comment:

avery said...

This is so cute~ I love the pic of her on the 'ol slip and slide! Adorable!