Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas and New Years
















I apologize for my absense the past few weeks. With Christmas and New Years I have been a very busy MaGee!










I celebrated Christmas at home with the traditional chocolate chip pancakes with mommy, daddy and Lady. Then I celebrated Christmas at Nana and Papa's house....then I celebrated at Grandma Janet's house! Uff-da! That is a lot of presents to open! I also hosted a Christmas party at our house before Christmas, and went to 2 Christmas parties (at Adelyn's and Bobbi & Dean's)....not to mention the preschool Christmas party! I think I'm just about done with Christmas for this year!










After Christmas I stayed at Nana & Papa's house for a couple days while mommy and daddy went back to Lakeville to work. Then, Auntie Amy brought me home and we had a New Years Eve party. My friends were there and we had fun, I even to go stay up late!










Now, since it is January we are back to school and mommy is back to work. We've been very busy. Not only did I go back to preschool and daycare this week, but I also started gymnastics. I was sooooo excited! I found it a little hard to listen to directions I was so excited! I wore my pink leotard and pink leg warmers. I felt fancy and had a lot of fun on all the equipment! My teacher's name is Ms. Courtney and I can't wait to go back this week!










No comments: